Manuscripts in Submission & Preparation
Opportunities for immediate contribution to these manuscripts are available !
3. Hwangbo DS, Kwon YJ, Iwanaszko I, Jiang P, Hutchison AL, Dinner A, Braun RI, and Allada R. Diet-Dependent Transcriptomics Reveals the Fat Body Proteasome as a Molecular Link Between Circadian Clocks, and Longevity in Drosophila. In Revision
2. Kim JH, Hwangbo DS, and Jasper H. DCAF12 regulates asymmetric cell division and cell cycle exit in the intestinal stem cell lineage. In Submission
1. Hwangbo DS*, Min KJ*, Promislow DEL, Tatar M†, and Rogina., B†. Anti-diabetic drug metformin extends lifespan in Drosophila. In preparation (* and † equal contribution)
Peer Reviewed Manuscripts
10. Hwangbo DS*#, Lee HY*, Abozaid LS, and Min KJ#. (2020). Mechanisms of Lifespan Regulation by Calorie Restriction and Intermittent Fasting in Model Organisms. Nutrients.12(4):1194. (*equal contribution, # co-corresponding author)
9. Hwangbo DS, Rath S, Biteau B, Kim JH, and Jasper H. (2016). Control of apoptosis by Drosophila DCAF12. Dev Biol. 413(1):50-9.
8. Andreani TS, Itoh T, Yildirim E, Hwangbo DS, and Allada R. Genetics of Circadian Rhythms. (2015). 10(4):413-21
7. Kapuria S, Karpac J, Biteau B, Hwangbo DS, and Jasper H. (2012). Notch-mediated suppression of TSC2 expression regulates cell differentiation in the intestinal stem cell lineage. 8(11): p. e1003045
6. Biteau B, Karpac J, Hwangbo DS, and Jasper H. (2011). Regulation of lifespan by JNK signaling. 46, 349-354.
5. Burger JM*, Hwangbo DS*, Corby-Harris V, and Promislow DEL. (2007). The functional costs and benefits of dietary restriction in Drosophila. Aging Cell 6, 63-71. (*equal contribution)
4. Hwangbo DS, Gershman B, Tu MP, Palmer M, and Tatar M. (2004). Drosophila dFOXO controls lifespan and regulates insulin signaling in brain and fat body. Nature 429, 562-566.
3. Arking R, Buck S, Hwangbo DS, and Lane M. (2002). Metabolic alterations and shifts in energy allocations are corequisites for the expression of extended longevity genes in . Ann NY Acad Sci. 959: p. 251-62
2. Arking R, Buck S, Novoseltev, VN, Hwangbo DS, and Lane M. (2002). Genomic plasticity, energy allocations, and the extended longevity phenotypes of . Ageing Res Rev. 1(2): p. 209-28.
1. Arking R, Novoseltseva J, Hwangbo DS, Novoseltsev V, and Lane M. (2002). Different age-specific demographic profiles are generated in the same normal-lived strain by different longevity stimuli. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 57(11): p. B390-8.